Enjoy the perfect balance of early responsibility, challenging work and great social opportunities.
Our graduate program provides specialised training and development to help you reach your potential.
From the very start you will be working on actual client work with well-qualified and respected accountants and other professionals in a supportive environment. This will be supplemented by the CA program and our own extensive firm technical and professional training.
How to apply
Apply now by submitting your:
- Cover letter indicating your availability
- Academic transcript/s
Alicia and Elizabeth, 2022 Graduates
Andrew, 2021 Graduate
Slomoi Immerman Partners offers ongoing graduate positions commencing in January of each year for final year students. These positions will be in Business Services where you will be exposed to diverse clients across a wide range of industries.
Key Requirements for a position with Slomoi Immerman Partners:
- Final year student
- Studying a single or double degree in commerce, business, accounting or law with an accounting major
- Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
- Eligible to complete the Chartered Accountants Program after your university studies
- Australian Permanent Residency or Citizen