Accounting and Management Reporting
- Preparing annual financial statements and meeting compliance obligations
- Preparing management accounts
- Designing and implementing accounting and management systems
- Developing processes to determine and manage optimal cashflow
- Tracking activity against Key Performance Indicators
Strategic business planning
We work with business leaders to address challenges and grow businesses by helping to:
- Take a snapshot of the current financial position
- Develop growth initiatives
- Implement these initiatives for measurable business results
- Stabilise and restructure business operations if needed
- Improve cashflow management
- Leverage these plans when negotiating with banks for finance
We advise on risks impacting business and financial objectives and determine the most effective business structures and risk minimisation strategies.
Business restructuring and analysis
We work through every phase of your organisation’s lifecycle to maximise potential.
Our consulting services are wide ranging:
- Commercial advice
- Turnaround advice
- Recruitment of accounting personnel assistance
- Assisting project implementation if in-house skills or resources are inadequate
- Helping establish international businesses in Australia
Business migration support
The culturally diverse team at Slomoi Immerman Partners is ideally placed to help establish your business in Australia.
We review investment and new business opportunities, perform due diligence and assess business purchase propositions.
Let us arrange and coordinate your estate plans to ensure your assets are dealt and protected exactly the way you want. This may include drafting wills, letters of wishes, powers of attorney and considering the appropriateness of testamentary trusts.
Slomoi Immerman Partners advises businesses underperforming or in financial difficulty. Our smart turnaround solutions aim to avert further loss and restore growth. We make a full financial assessment and advise on:
- Liquidity issues
- Core operations
- Cash management guidelines and controls
- Business plan development
- Financial forecasting and operational reporting
- Employee incentive plans
- Disposal of non-essential assets
- Cost reduction initiatives
- Renegotiation with lenders
- New accounting and management information systems to assist the turnaround.
Due diligence and acquisitions
Slomoi Immerman Partners delivers quality information and superior strategic solutions like evaluating business drivers, balance sheet essentials, key relationships and taxation issues to help you make the right decisions.
Our due diligence involves preparing a comprehensive report, including financial modelling scenarios, to ascertain working capital requirements for proposed acquisitions and mergers.
- Information memoranda and sale of business documentation support
- Litigation support